Monday, December 31, 2007

Discover Your Fountain of Youth

Hello Everyone!

Well, it's a New Year - again! Yikes!
And we all know what that means...another year older. Earth years, anyway. What a concept to understand that we all get older and then accept that for yourself. Yuck! Not their versions, anyway!

So I'm thinking that making peace with that would be a good thing to achieve in the New Year!

So, here's a concept to work with in 2008: ageless and timeless; beautiful and radiant; love(ly) inside and out.

Ageless and timeless:
I hear people all over the place talking like this, "when you get to be a certain age," or "at our age," or "when you're young", or any other variation of this limiting theme.

It pretty much used to make me furious. Like I was doomed to their experiences (all bad) of achieving their age.

Well first of all achieving another year is a blessing, to be sure. I get to be here! I get to love! I get to create something new! I get to have adventures! I get to choose again and again! So I resolved to celebrate achieving another year, because I get to be here and be alive!

But I don't have to accept any label about the number of my years. I don't have to accept that if I'm a teenager, then I have no wisdom. Bah!

I don't have to accept that if I'm approaching middle age, I start to shrink and wrinkle like an apple. Those ideas are "their" concepts of life, not mine.

So I started constructing my working concept of achieving another year. It's WELL. It's ageless and timeless. It's gorgeous, sexy,vital and wise no matter what the year's number says.

I get to write my own book on how that looks and feels for me.

And so do you!!!

Believing in yourSelf is step one of this beauty regime. Knowing how lovely You Really Are, and subsequently adoring, loving and championing yourSelf.

So, try this on for your New Year's Resolution: Fall in Love with YourSELF. Have you ever noticed how beautiful someone is when they're in love? It's the magic potion, the fountain of youth, and the healing exlir.

Love ThySelf first.


Happy New Year!


Thanks for Reading!


Kath

No comments: