Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fun, Food and Feeling GREAT

Hello Everyone,

I found a new tool this morning, which is embedding a Youtube video into my blogs. You'd think I'd discovered the wheel!

So I searched for something that you would enjoy, and found Barbara Kingsolver talking about her newest book Animal, Vegetable, Miracle. In the video she reads her first chapter.

I give you this book and Kingsolver, because she is my favorite author, and the book is loaded with information and fun and a way to feel good about what you eat when you're eating healthy.



It is my endeavor to make you feel good about what you are, who you are, and being healthy. Let's focus here for awhile, learn some new and fun things...on the way to honest skin care and honestly good health. It's your birthright; It's your natural state of being. Allow It.

Thanks for reading!

Kath

No comments: